Click on any of the following links to email a request for information.
- Application and assistance for free or reduced children’s health insurance MC+.
- Day Care Nursing Consultation and Education, provided to Day Care staff and children.
- Expectant parent and parenting education.
- Tuberculosis Treatment, monitoring & medications.
- TB Treatment Information from CDC.
We offer a variety of programs and resources as well as presentations for school, organizations, work-
Health Topics include:
- Drug/Alcohol Abuse
- Exercise/Physical Activity
- Hand washing/Hygiene
- Sex Education
- STD/AIDS/HIV Education
- Tobacco/Smoking Cessation
- Teen/Adolescent Health Issues
Other topics are available upon request. For more information contact Community Health Educator, Dawn Hicks.