Funds from this program are used for:
- Breast Screening
- Clinical Breast Screening
- Repeat Mammogram
- Repeat Clinical Breast Exam
- Cervical Screening
- Repeat PAP and Pelvic Exam
Some diagnostic services are available to women who qualify. In some cases, funds are available for follow up treatment.
Clients are seen by a physician or nurse practitioner and are referred for mammograms.
This program is offered to the women residing in Howell County who primarily meet one or more of the following criteria:
- 35 years of age or older
- Women who are rarely screened or have never been screened
- Meet the income guidelines for the program Show Me Healthy Women Program Income Guidelines
For additional information on these services, contact
Kathy Doss, RN
Director of Nursing